Sunday, April 5, 2009

Midweek Update

Well, there has been some positive changes only in the last half week, so I'm here to document them....

1. I'm definately not suffering the big D anymore...
2. I'm beginning to tolerate small amounts of dairy
3. I forgot my happy pills last night and I felt on top of the world all day, so maybe my depression is evaporating. I feel very positive.
4. I'm starting to feel the stirrings of getting nutrition, and my body is getting hungry! I haven't had real hunger in a very long time.
5. Energy levels appear to be on the slight improve.

I don't know what it means BUT I've been craving Tomatoes. I eat them everyday, in salad, on toast with hummus and sundried tomatoes. Last time I had a tomato fetish I was pregnant with my first child. I'm not pregnant. Strange. Mayhaps that's the last time I had any real nutrition (the symptoms were wacked out after that pregnancy.) I didn't have cravings in ANY of my subsequent 4 pregnancies.
I've started worrying that I'll absorb gluten and make myself sick again, so I've taken to gloves and washing up stuff as soon as the kids have eaten so it doesn't cross-contaminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment